TalkPoint is the industry leader in global communications technology, specializing in browser-based audio and video webcasting. Since 1998, TalkPoint's easy-to-use, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud platform has facilitated tens of thousands of live webcasting events per year for the top Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies. From investor relations and corporate communications to product launches and continuing education, TalkPoint offers scalable and flexible webcast technology to meet today's business communication needs. TalkPoint is headquartered in NYC with regional offices and technology points of presence throughout the US, Europe and Asia.
Why work with us?
- Our webcasts always work: Same viewing experience on every device.
- Capture data from any source all automated: Telephone, webcam, encoder, VCU, fiber/satellite and even “cloud bridging” between multiple sources.
- In-house, in-sourced development team: Our clients are our partners, and we regularly enhance our products based on client feedback.
- Data no one else can mine: Our reporting features precise data with no cookies, no privacy intrusion.
- Fast and automated event archives: View an archive of your live event within 15 minutes after it’s ended. Archived events exactly duplicate the live webcast and can be hosted by TalkPoint for as long as you need.
- Lowest technical support call volume: Production managers running events delivered to thousands can field most support questions.